Monday, August 17, 2009

Santa Cruz

Saturday Night- August 15, 2009

Well well well...On Saturday I got met my cousins from Walnut Creek. They are so funny, my cousin Nico taught me how to scream really loud...its cool! And my cousins Sammy and Matty are really cool, they love to play sports and tackle each other. I can't wait to do that. It was really fun for everyone to pass me around. My Uncle Sam couldn't believe how light it was to hold a girl. My parents tried to put me to sleep at like 8:30...ha! No way. I stayed up and partied till 11.

Sunday...

Wow, so much fun last night that I couldn't sleep. Sunday we just hung out with cousin Ben and watched sports...just like daddy. Then cousin Ravi came over with Dylan and Julie...it was sweet! Finally a cousin that I am older than. Ravi is pretty cute...but not as cute as me. We do share some nice features though. What can I say. I went to the beach for the first time but all I did was sit in my tent with mommy and eat. It was too windy...I slept better last night, I was worn out from my bug weekend.

Now for three days with mom and no dad...don don dah (scary music)...

-Simone

P.S. Auntie Sami is so fun to play with and she serves a good bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment