Saturday, August 8, 2009

My wild August....so far.

July 31, 2009

Well, last Friday night I went to Big Sur with my parents. We stayed at a log cabin that is owned by my parents' friends the King's. It was pretty cool. I was really cold and had to wear my winter clothes for the first time. I slept the whole car ride and was really cranky when we finaly got there. I decided to cry alot and demand to be held as much as possible. I had trouble napping at the Cabin becuase uncle Ben and Josh were playing some bean-bag game. Annoying. I did however hav efun chatting with my uncle Adam. He is quite the charmer.

August 1, 2009

Today while my daddy played golf my mom and I took a long walk with a bunch of other babies and moms in woods. It was cool, I feel asleep for most of it though. Then we went to lunch and hadn't had my nap to I decided to have a serious meltdown. It was not pretty and my mom was panicked. Mom and I then went to uncle Chris and Aunt Mary's for a bit untill daddy got finished golfing.

After golf all of us went to Spanish Bay to spend the night. It was quite swanky. Thanks for the hook-up aunt Mary! On Sunday before we left we all took a family bath. It was great, I really had fun and splashed around.

More to come later...Oh and I pooped 3 times on the drive home. Gross!

-Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment