Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The end of August...

August 27- 31, 2009.

Well well well, it has been some time since my last post. A lot has changed...and not all for the better.

After I got back from Santa Cruz, my parents put me right back in the car and headed to La Porte. A mountain town north of Sacramento. It was a loooong drive. Luckily on the way there I slept almost the whole time. However, once I got there I wanted to party...but my parents wouldn't let me. Weak. Instead they tried to put me to bed. I cried and grunted all night just to prove a point.

The next day was great! I went to the lake all day. I got to wear some sunscreen and my floppy hat. I also got to hang out with all kinds of other kids...some little like me and some older. It was cool. I mostly hung out in my car seat and napped and played. I even got a little color on my cheeks.

Mom and dad had a good time too, they went jetskiing and swimming. They tried to put my feet in the water but it was too cold. I slept really well that night because I was exhausted from my beach trip.

The next day we did the same thing...again fun. My Auntie Bridget was impressed with my attitude during the weekend. Maybe we will get invited back!

On the way home I slept for a bit but woke up angry...I cried for about 15 minutes and then slept the rest of the way home. All in all a good weekend.

August 31, 2009

Very mad today. My parents have decided I am old enough to "Cry-it-Out"...not fun. I am protesting this decision by screaming at the top (and I mean toooop) of my lungs for over an hour each time they try to put me to sleep without rocking or bouncing me. So far it has been one day. They say they are in it for the long haul, we will see. I heard them say they are giving it at least three days...I have my doubts. Stay tuned.

-Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment